I embrace being an amateur train hobbyist! I don't want to be considered an artist or an expert, because I don't want to think of myself that way. Whenever I have embraced terms like artist or expert I have found they start to degrade my enjoyment of trains. Whether it be real or model trains I like to photograph and/or model what I like, where I like and whatever era I like. New, old, rare, obscure, everyday, action or roster. I am my own target audience. I embrace being an amateur train hobbyist!
This blog is only for my train photography, related images from trips, train photos from my collection and nothing else. This includes prototype and model. No religion, no politics etc!
CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
DMVW Morning Train
Click Photo To Enlarge At 8:35 a.m. on Monday, July 29, 2019, Dakota Missouri Valley and Western Railroad (DMVW) 5454, 6941, 5500 were near ...
-
Click Photo To Enlarge Southern Pacific (SP) SD9 3910 and 3942 were sitting in Klamath Falls, Oregon on Friday, July 20, 1973. These units w...
-
Click Photo To Enlarge On Tuesday, October 22, 1974, Southern Pacific (SP) GP30 5016 was sitting in the power pool at Taylor Yard in Los Ang...
-
Click Photo To Enlarge On Sunday, October 20, 1974, I made one of my many trips to Southern California to shoot the Santa Fe and Union Pacif...
No comments:
Post a Comment